Un Amore Custom Designs ~ Pioneer Woman

Some of you may know about Nicole Dinardo of Un Amore Custom Designs…she’s kind of a big deal. I am honored to call her a friend, and to get to photograph this little vixen at work! If you don’t already know, Nic is the mastermind behind custom painted Kitchen Aid mixers. Does it get any more fabulous?? Nic has been featured in 425 Magazine, and the Food Network, with her custom mixers sitting in the homes of ┬ácelebrities such as Britney Spears, Khloe Kardashian, and The Pioneer Woman – Ree Drummand! Of course, I also had to get my hands on one of these collector pieces of art -you guessed it – Tiffany Blue with Damask embellishments {my fave!}. If you want one of your very own you’ll have to visit Nic at her fabulous shop in Snohomish or online…OR you can WIN your own from The Pioneer Woman! That’s right, Ree Drummond is having a giveaway on her blog today, so now is your chance to get the ultimate kitchen status symbol!!

This one’s all mine…

Nicole - August 26, 2011 - 3:11 pm

Awe, thanks babe!!! Just came across this! <3

Ellen - August 26, 2011 - 3:59 pm

So, so happy I ~literally~ stumbled all over Un Amore this morning! I feel my addiction to baking just won’t be complete until I own one of these amazing creations, either via my own babe with a fab new Nicole paint job or a brand new model, also by Nicole. Best to you both! Ellen

Sarah - August 26, 2011 - 8:00 pm

Nic’s work is amazing! So impressive!!! I must have one of her mixers!!! Heather, your photos are equally impressive and amazing, you are just so talented! You have the coolest job on earth to get to work with such awesome people. I love following your work! Keep it comming :)

Valerie - August 26, 2011 - 8:01 pm

I love your work!! You and Nic are both so amazing!!!

KristinE - August 28, 2011 - 11:58 am

I have been absolutely blown away by the artwork on these mixers! I am so going to save my pennies to try and get some of this amazing artwork for myself! Even more stoked to find that this is out of Washington!!!!

Amy - October 10, 2011 - 12:45 pm

How much did you pay to have this done??

Lynette Bohlander - October 11, 2011 - 11:52 am

this is soooo beautiful I want one!!!

Chantel - October 12, 2011 - 9:57 am

HOW did you redecorate the kitchen aid mixer????? I hate the color of mine- Dark blue….. But it was a gift and one cant complain over a free kitchenaid mixer!

Faith - October 28, 2011 - 7:52 am

Where can I acquire the decals that are on you mixer! Love it!

Eileen Ladwig - December 29, 2011 - 3:57 pm

How did you do this????? I have a red white and black kitchen with a red Kitchen aid….. would love to do the same thing to my kitchen aid! Please share how you did this! :)

Marie Skidmore - January 6, 2012 - 9:26 pm

I have a big 6 quart Kitchenaid. It is white and quite boring… would love to do a cool design on it!

Sheri Krizek - January 12, 2012 - 1:12 pm

How can I order one of these Teal Kitchen Aid Mixers?

I have a Kitchen Aid mixer but it is red. Teal is my fight color for Ovarian Cancer and I love, love teal accessories or all types.

Thanks.

Kathleen Gullick - April 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm

Where can the mixer decals be purchased?

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

W E D D I N G   I N F O
L i f e s t y l e   I n f o